The Casey Denim Jacket is a flattering and casual jacket that features a distressed collar and hem, with exposed caramel stitching. Perfect to layer over a simple tee to add texture and style! Dress it up with bold jewellery and a wedge heel for a relaxed, evening look.
- True to size: pick the size you would normally buy
- Mid-blue, faded denim shade
- Distressed edges on the collar, sleeves and hem
- Pointed collar
- Full-length sleeves with button cuff
- Straight shape
- Silver-toned buttons down front with exposed caramel stitching
- Two upper pockets and two lower pockets on front
- Fabric is soft, stretchy and heavyweight
- 70% Cotton, 28% Recycled Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Sustainably sourced garments made from recyclable plastics which reduces waste
- Cold gentle hand wash recommended
- WHAT SHAPE DOES THIS SUIT?
Available in sizes 8-18. Brontie is 173cm tall, is a standard size 8 and is wearing the 8. All sizes of this style have been measured by our BB team, see the size guide below to find your perfect fit (measured while lying flat):
I love the jacket but Its been too hot to use yet in Queensland