Even your casual wardrobe should give you a luxe, expensive feel - that's what the Black Resort Tee is here for. The lightweight MicroModal fabric is stretchy, ultra-soft and finer than silk. Plus, the naturally wicking beechwood fibres will keep you cool and dry in summer and warm and cosy in winter, this is why it's about to become your new go-to black top.
- True to Size: pick the size you would normally buy
- Round neckline
- Short tee sleeves
- Curved hi lo hemline, relaxed fit, 6cm side splits at hem
- Panel stitching and straight hemline
- Ultra-stretchy, ultra-soft, lightweight and breathable fabric
- Versatile black
- Thermoregulating, sustainable and easy to care for
- Made using beechwood fibres
- 96% MicroModal®Air, 4% lycra
- Warm gentle machine wash recommended
- Basic Tees at their best!
- WHAT SHAPE DOES THIS SUIT?
Available in sizes 10-18 and is a very stretchy style. Brontie is 173cm tall, is a standard size 8 and is wearing the 10. All sizes of this style have been measured by our BB team, use garment measurements below to find your perfect fit (measured while laying flat without stretch):